YOUR CREATIVITY IS IN DEMAND!
We would like to give our canteen a name. Stefan, Karin & Kashka do their best every day to conjure up super tasty meals for us with just one hotplate!
It’s time to say thank you! Send us your name suggestions for the canteen and the winner will receive a 3-course meal for themselves and a MAXIM colleague of their choice! Of course, the name will also be displayed as a sign above the food counter.
HERE ARE THE DETAILS:
1. send us your name suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. after 2 weeks we will show Stefan and his team all suggestions.
He will choose his top 3.
3. we will put the top 3 in a poll for you to choose from and you can vote on which name should win.
4. in the next ShortCuts you will find out which name has been chosen and who the lucky winner is.
5. we will then contact the winner to arrange a date for the 3-course menu.
If several employees have suggested the winning name, these employees will receive the 3-course meal together. The selected MAXIM colleague will not be invited.
We look forward to your suggestions!
A SHORT NOTE TO ALL PULHEIM EMPLOYEES
The canteen can sometimes be very busy. Especially when both the plants and the administration come by. That’s why we’ve listed the peak times for the canteen here, so that we as the administration team, who are usually able to organize our visits to the canteen flexibly, know the perfect times for us. This way, we not only avoid long queues, but also additional stress for the canteen team.
06:30 – The canteen opens
09:30 – Break Plant 1
10:00 a.m. – Plant 2 break
10:15 – 10:45 – Canteen team break
From 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. – Lunch is served
14:00 – Canteen closes
It would be a great help to our canteen team if we as the administration team do not come to the break times of the two plants.
Thank you very much!